My 26 years of tenure in the news media span two television networks and five radio networks, as well as my own freelancing, consulting, and coaching. I have written, produced, edited, reported for, and/or anchored more than 31,000 news broadcasts since 1988.
My network television writing, copy editing, and producing credits include:
- The CBS Evening News with Dan Rather
- The CBS Evening News with Katie Couric
- The CBS Morning News
- The Early Show (CBS)
- The Saturday Early Show (CBS)
- CBS News Up to the Minute
- ABC World News with Diane Sawyer
- ABC World News Tonight with David Muir
- ABC World News Tonight/Weekend
- ABC World News Now
- ABC Early Morning News
- America This Morning (ABC)
- Good Morning America (ABC)
- ABC News Digital
- Nightline (ABC)
My network radio writing, producing, reporting, and anchoring credits include:
- CBS News/Radio
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Radio Ireland
- NBC Radio News
- Air America Radio
- CNN Radio
- AP Network Radio
Over the past 26 years, my writing and reportage have reached an audience numbering in the billions on seven continents and two space stations.
My work over the years has consistently been recognized by my peers, including:
- Daytime Emmy Award (Writer-Producer for ABC’s “Good Morning America) 2012
- Writers Guild Award nominations (CBS and ABC) 2009 and 2012
- Edward R. Murrow (CBS)
- Associated Press (CBS)
- George Foster Peabody (CBS)
- Golden Quill (CBS)
- RTNDA (Radio-Television News Directors Assn.) (CBS)
Peer Review and Oversight:
- Writers Guild of America, East (Board of Directors)
- New York Financial Writers’ Association (Board of Trustees)
- Panelist, National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, News and Documentary Emmy Awards.
As a media trainer and consultant, I have taught corporate executives, educators, administrators, and other professionals how to effectively present their messages and their images across all media platforms, including television, radio, print, and online, including social media. I have also secured both local and national media coverage for client events and products.
My comedy acting and performing background is yet another tool in my extensive workshop for teaching clients how to face the media and think on their feet. Getting your message across to your target audience involves a two-way dialogue with them.
Contact me for your interview coach, image consultant, speech writer, presentation trainer, crisis communication, media consultant needs.